Global Healthcare Foundation is a Charitable Organization ( 501c3 ) committed to the cause of ensuring that Healthcare is available to all and the poor are not left behind. Globally, health expenditure in emerging nations is an important factor in poverty alleviation and hence we are committed to help in that direction by involving private sector that has commitments towards Healthcare improvements.
Our Priority would be to create sustainable ways to achieve affordable healthcare for all. Focus would be on primary healthcare and promote preventive and early treatment before people develop diseases that are more expensive to treat later.
Towards above objectives, we plan to involve Private Sector and become an intermediate charity organization to
- Substitution where government initiatives are not effective or are overburdened;
- Creating innovations that can be scaled to global level;
- Partnership in order to leverage the key insurance functions which are better performed by the private sector; and
- Supplementing government benefits wherever possible for needy patients Initial focus of our objectives would be Renal Sector and Mental Wellness Programs.
Specifically we would build successful pilots of taking small sample sizes of Patients and improving their outcomes. The successful case studies will be shared with larger private sector organizations that are supporting genuine causes.
- Global Healthcare Foundation, Inc (GHFI) is a US ( 501c3 ) registered national not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping people with kidney diseases and individuals waiting for renal transplants.
- IRS Approval as ( 501c3 ) was on May 15th, 2018 as Public Charity Status.
- Tax ID is 47-2904284.
- It also has undertaken collaborative Dialysis Education Scholarship programs in India and Kenya help underprivileged Students to make a career in the Renal Industry.
Global Healthcare Foundation, Inc steps up its efforts to support to NJ COVID-19 Healthcare Workers
Greetings and hope everyone is keeping safe in these trying times!
Am issuing an appeal to all my friends & Donors to support NJ COVID-19 healthcare Staff who are battling in the front lines to protect all of us and take care of the affected patients.
Support is being organized on following front with initial focus on New Jersey
- Arranging Food and protective Equipment for health care workers and other front-line responders.
- Arranging Meditation Online Workshops to relieve stress and anxiety management for all community members.
Action already initiated
Currently our Charity Foundation is supporting 25 ER Staff in UPenn Princeton Medical Center by delivering food to them. We have tied up with Panera to deliver food in a Safe manner and it costs us $7200 for each month of supporting these Healthcare staff (Doctors, Nurses, Technicians).
With continued support from more donors, we plan to expand our support to EMT and First Responders also and provide essential safety gear to front line warriors and add other hospitals in the area.
Counting on your support to help the community!x